Photoshop Chp. 6 Exercises
- Center Stage Concerts
- 6-31: ZD Logo.psd
- 6-32: Nature’s Bounty Web Promo
- 6-33: Milk Promotion
- 6-34: Attitude
- 6-35: Community Promotion (Make this for Okeechobee, FL)
Photoshop Chapter 6 Questions
Type questions and answers in Docs and Share w/Mr. Pung Title – PS Chp6 first letter_last name
- Who is Matthew Carter? What are some of his known works? When did he start creating?
- How can you tell the difference between a serif and san serif font?
- What type of font is best for screen?
- What type of font is best for print?
- Explain the difference between a vector and bitmap.
- How many points are in one inch?
- How many pica are in one inch?
- If you wanted your text to be one inch tall, what point size would you set your font to?
- Can you create a horizontal type layer?
- Can you create a vertical type layer?
- Explain the difference between Kerning and Tracking.
- What is leading?
- Can you turn on (show) the character panel?
- Set horizontal spacing using your character panel?
- How do you know if you have a text layer in your document?
- What does Rasterize do to text?
- What should you do before you rasterize?
- Are you able to apply a drop shadow to a text layer?
- An outer glow is one type of layer style. How would you save this style and apply it to another type layer?
- What does Anti-aliasing do?
- Demonstrate that you can change the five different anti-aliasing settings.
- Apply a filter to a layer.
- Type on a path.
- Warp text.
- How many font types should you limit to any one image?
- Give two ways you can use type as effective design element (6-34).
- Name a site where you could get a font from?
- List steps necessary for installing fonts.