This week we:
Printed a contact sheet (5 columns x 6 rows).
Shared the Illustrator question results with Mr. Pung’s email through Google Docs.
Used one of the many designs, including the graffiti name, to make a tshirt.
Now we are:
1) Design three multi-colored and monochrome logo designs using our initials and a shape.
2) Create a document in Illustrator that defines logo types (Lettermark, Wordmark, Brandmark, Iconic) – Find three of each.
3) Create a bubble map in Illustrator showing 5 principles of effective logo design.
4) Color Meaning – https://pungohs.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/colormeaning.pdf
5) Typography – https://pungohs.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/typographymoodfont.pdf
6) Revamp three initials logos. (explain why you used the color and font).
Make one a lettermark, brandmark, iconic
7) Create four logos for a company. (explain why you used the color and font)
lettermark, wordmark, brandmark, iconic
8) Create three logos for your graduating class. Fit within 2.5″ square frame.
- “Class of” – optional
- School Name (long or short version)
- Mascot Must be on one of three logos
- Colors (2) – gold – cec778, b8860b, cc9933 purple – 663399, 330033, 000033