- Converting a graphic into a symbol type with an independent timeline
- Import video as an external video without playback component and skin
- Without deleting the sign on the stage, swap it with the imported bitmap
- Test the movie and use the output and timeline panels to identify the action script error for the button. Fix the file so that it plays without error
- In symbol editing mode, edit the buttons over state by changing the fill color
- Create a motion tween for the symbol. In frame 24 position the symbol 400 on the x axis and 250 on the y
- Ho to place an audio file on a specific frame on the timeline
- What device should be used with a banner ad of 980 pixels
- How to compact a video with an audio file?
- Why use the different file types
- How to add an instance
- More information on the publishing settings
- How to close a tab group then synch the settings to creative cloud
- Which three formats can be used with Dreamweaver
- Text attribution buttons in live view
What does a storyboard not do?
- Timeline for project
Over, Up, Down, Hit – Which one is viewed before the user interacts with the button?
What format do you use for mobile phones?
Banner measurements for mobile websites, iPhones, Androids, and desktops?
Banner of 980 pixels by 220 pixels is best used on what device?
How do you mask a layer?
Fixing an error on a certain symbol?
Deblocking file types
Purpose of Flash elements
Preview animation in timeline
Change transparency to 50%
What is another word for negative space?
What color is a shape tween
How shape tweens relate to symbols
How ActionScript works
How to put Mp3 file from library on frame one of a layer
Creating motion tween
Putting sound onto a layer
How to fix an error using the timeline and output layer
What a space is called with a negative space
How to make a mask without right clicking
Flash file types
Practices that do not follow design principles
Which characteristics of an audience for a role-playing game
What allows ActionScript to target objects
How to properly use ActionScript