Five Guys Employment Test
1. It’s the middle of our lunch rush. A customer returns to the pick-up counter holding his
burger and says it was made wrong. What do you do?
2. Note one example of where you received bad service. Be prepared to explain.
3. Note one example of where you received good service. Be prepared to explain.
4. You see a fellow employee give food to his friends without paying for it. What do you do.
5. You are not scheduled to work today. You already have plans with your friends. The
manager calls you and asks you to cover someone else’s shift due to illness. How do you
6. It’s a busy dinner hour. The ticket times are running late. The next order has four
Burgers. One of the Burgers drops on the floor. How do you handle this?
7. The manager is busy. You are the cashier. The last customer returns to the register,
show you her receipt and change and says you shorted him one-dollar. What do you do?
Find Another Site That Has Employment Test
Top Ten Skills Sought By Employers
9. – 18.
Ten Tips for a Job Interview
19. – 28.
One Site to look for local jobs.
One Site to test your aptitude.